InPULSE Day03 FreshiesPar-tay!
i love Freshies.when they go wild, or when they are really enjoying. it just drives me crazy and hyper. The FreshiesParty was a success. iguess eugene, dian and me managed to get all the main planning points settled well the night b4. :) I AM HAPPY. Subject#789 aka BoyBoy even said "can i stay over please?" The party was filled with shades of pink and purple. It was practically a club, disco lights replaced by flashy OHP glares. Last year? WE PWNED THEM. :) i cant wait for next year's orienataion.
Today's clubbing success, all credit goes to Eugene(also Dian's superduperfastservice,alsocreative members help), the best head and leader i have ever seen. I admire his stubborness and perfectionist way. :) but please, dont let small factors affect you so much, dont be such a grumpy man- try to chill and be as horny as possible...like always.
I LOVE HAPPY FRESHIES.
i love Freshies.when they go wild, or when they are really enjoying. it just drives me crazy and hyper. The FreshiesParty was a success. iguess eugene, dian and me managed to get all the main planning points settled well the night b4. :) I AM HAPPY. Subject#789 aka BoyBoy even said "can i stay over please?" The party was filled with shades of pink and purple. It was practically a club, disco lights replaced by flashy OHP glares. Last year? WE PWNED THEM. :) i cant wait for next year's orienataion.
Today's clubbing success, all credit goes to Eugene(also Dian's superduperfastservice,alsocreative members help), the best head and leader i have ever seen. I admire his stubborness and perfectionist way. :) but please, dont let small factors affect you so much, dont be such a grumpy man- try to chill and be as horny as possible...like always.
I LOVE HAPPY FRESHIES.

<< Home